Ansvar is the first backpack to be certified by both the Fairtrade Cotton Standard and the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). In Scandinavia “ansvar” means responsibility. Thus, the concept of our backpacks unites sustainability and Scandinavian design. It is exclusively made from sustainable materials such as organic cotton canvas and vegetable-tanned leather. Also, the buckles are free from chrome and nickel. The canvas fabric is water resistant and drying fast. Due to different impacts your ansvar I will get an individual note over time. With its roll-up opening ansvar I can be adjusted in its size. In this way, it can be used for all kinds of daily uses.
- Fairtrade Cotton
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS, Organic, CERES-0199)
- Grüner Knopf
- Organic cotton canvas – 560 GSM, naturally water resistant
- 100 % cotton straps – unbleached, natural
- Vegetable-tanned leather – naturally dyed without chrome
- High quality safety buckles – free of nickel and chrome
- EVA-Rubber – comfortable back and shoulder cushions
- Inner lining – 130 GSM organic cotton
- Containing non-textile parts of animal origin
- Laptop pocket – fits up to 15“ (Size ca. 38cm x 28cm)
- Side pocket – fits 0,5 l bottle
- Front pocket with zipper – a convenient space for your valuables
- Wide shoulder straps for great comfort
- Product measurements:
- Size: 14 + 5 liters
- Hight: 40 – 56 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Length: 12 cm
- Weight: 920 g
We recommend a GOTS-certified impregnation spray to improve the water repellence of your ansvar (do not impregnate leather parts).
Hand wash only!