The Travel sock is knitted with 100% super-fine Merino wool but without any loop pile. The sheer fit make these socks ideal for travelling especially in leisure and active leisure footwear but they are equally effective as a liner or layering sock for trekking / hiking – especially in summer. The flat linked toe seam ensures there is no rubbing, reducing the risk of blisters and abrasion and the relaxed welt offers a non-restrictive fit. The Merino wool naturally wicks away moisture which in turn keeps the feet dry and comfortable. These socks are supremely comfortable and incredibly durable, the perfect combination for a travel sock.
- High Merino Wool content for warmth and durability
- Reinforced heel & toe in durable polyamide
- Flat stitched throughout for a sheer fit
- In turned welt for a relaxed comfortable fit
- Lycra for shape retention and fit
- Fine toe seam
64% Merino wool, 34% Nylon, 2% Lycra® elastane