HEADTORCH CR 220
- Large On/Off Button: Makes the headlamp easy to operate also when wearing gloves
- Long Burn Time: The headlamp is powered by 3xAAA batteries that gives a burn time up to 55 hours
- Lightweight Fit: Comfortable fit thanks to low weight and wide anti-slip headband
- Water Resistant: Made to withstand tough conditions
- Attachment: Headband
- Battery: 3 x AAA
- Bulb Type: 2 x semi high power LEDs
- Burn Time +20°C: Max: 35h, Min: 65h
- Burn Time -5°C: Max: 40h, Min: 70h
- Light Distance: Max: 50m, Min: 30m
- Light Modes: Blink, Max, Min
- Light Output: 220 Lumen, 50 Lumen
- Material: Aluminium, PC/ABS, TPU
- Temperature Operating Range: -20 to +60 °C
- Water Resistance: IPX5 – Water resistant
- Weight (incl. batteries): 84g
- Weight: 51g
Do you work outdoors? Darkness shouldn’t stop you from getting things done. CR220 is comfortable, easy to use and a great assistant whenever you’re working between dusk and dawn.
CR220 has a light output of 220 lm and is a great companion for farmers, high voltage electricians and anyone else who works in a close range outdoor environment. It runs on alkaline batteries so that you never have to spend time charging it and with IPX5 water resistance it will withstand all types of weather and terrain. It’s got a generous 70 hour burn time and a large on/off button that makes it easy to operate even when wearing gloves. So whenever you have a job to do during the darker hours, CR220 will be there to assist you.
There are no reviews yet.